Wednesday, July 9, 2008

dramz

its seems life never lets up in the wonderful world of chainsaw (yes, i just referred to myself in 3rd person) but its the truth. turns out after getting pulled over last nite, that my license is suspended. some dumb fuck (excuse my french)didnt enter my paper work right, so my license still says suspended from last year. all because i paid a ticket late. wtf? anywayz, i'm getting a lawyer & all that jazz. so expect an update. hopefully all this mess will be fixed soon. i'm lucky that i didn't end up in jail last nite. since this technically is my 2nd offense driving with a suspended license. that would have been so paris hilton of me, 'cept less glamorous & minus the major press coverege she got.
so, no driving for me. just bumming rides. walking. & hopefully bike riding.
dramz
dramz
dramz

No comments: